Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 73

Confession: I took zero pictures yesterday. I thought of blogging last night, as I was falling asleep. Part of me was tempted to get out of bed and grab my laptop. The other part of me one, obviously.

Friday was full of errands, independent errands, I might add. First there was the dermatologist, then Panera (sustenance!). From there it was Bass Pro, Ozark Adventure, Target, Physical Therapy, Red Rack, and finally home for laundry, bills, and necessary house cleaning. Needless to say, I spent the evening on the couch, completely vegged out. Somewhere in the midst of everything I managed to squeeze in a work-out. I would have forgotten entirely, were it not for my screaming hamstrings and calves. Oy. Squats and lunges have never felt so glorious and grueling.

Today's been a less than relaxing day. Jamaica preparation has occupied much of my time and energy (planning, shopping, packing, preparing for our final meeting), along with lots of work stuff to get done and loose ends to tie up before we actually depart for Jamaica. As much as I hate it, I know this next week is going to be a doozie, and there probably isn't really a thing I can do about it. So, it looks as if I'd better rest up tonight and store up all the energy I can for this week and the busyness that will inevitably ensue.

Hope y'all are enjoying a restful weekend! :)

For now, I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment