Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 70

One Mile/VBS Day #3 was a long day. Fun, funny, and filled with all things students...but long. Therefore, I'll be brief. In our rec time with the 6th graders tonight, we played with cups, popcorn, and our feet. See photo for results. How much fun the 6th graders are, in a completely precious and admittedly awkward kind of way. Gotta love puberty! Ha! They were such good sports with this game.

Ok, it's definitely off to bed for tonight. This girl is T-I-R-E-D. Tomorrow: cast off!!!! Really, I couldn't be more nervous/excited/confused about the situation. The only thing I can do is pray and show up on time! Results to come tomorrow night, I'm sure. If you think about it, I'd so appreciate your prayers for healing and wisdom, but ultimately, for trust in the Lord. That's really what this is all about: seeking and glorifying Him, no matter what.

Thanks, bloggy friends. :)

1 comment: