Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 61: I heart Sundays.

I love Sundays. They are long and they are tough sometimes, but they are still my favorite days. I love worship on Sunday mornings and I love hanging out with students at small groups, D-Team, and, currently, mission trip trainings.

This morning's worship was so good. I needed it hardcore.
The FC during 10:31 worship

Tonight in Jamaica team training we did some conversational evangelism training. Daniel opted to illustrate my teaching for all the visual learners.
Bible thumping=bad.

Speaking of Jamaica, I need to say that I'm so proud of my team. Honestly, they are incredible. I'm super humbled to work with them and so blessed by their care and concern for others. rbcstudents seriously has some of the finest teenagers I've ever known. I can't wait to see how God uses them through our time in Jamaica. I know He's working through them in ways even bigger than that though. It's so neat to see His power and glory displayed through His people. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment