Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 67: bestie bridal business

Oh what a 48 hours it's been! I can't believe it's Saturday night already. Friday started bright and early (for my day off, at least) with a roadtrip to the good ol' KCMO for my bestie Rachel's wedding dress fitting and her bridal shower today. We had a ball goofing around during all things bridal--invitation stuffing, sealing, stamping; flower punching; mother of the bride shopping; undergarment purchasing. I so wish we lived closer. She is a soulmate of mine for sure and I always appreciate the laughter and peace our time together brings. Rachel and I have been through some significant relationship (not ours of course!) turmoil together, and I definitely think we are stronger people because of each other. Seriously, I'm not sure how I would have made it through some of my lows without her spice of life. Needless to say, I love her dearly. She's pretty much straight up fabulous, plain and simple. I'm honored to be part of her and Blaise's big day, but even more honored to be her friend.
The lovely bride and her lovely sister
Sister moment, no doubt :)
Beautiful!

Couldn't miss the opportunity to pose with the cast ;)
(Yes, I planned to color coordinate. I couldn't clash at this fashion diva's shower!)
The bride and her maids
Someone said, "Take a foot photo!" Classy...
So much excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment