Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 50: skinny jeans to big girl pants


Today I wore skinny jeans for the first time in a month. It felt like home. :) However, I only wore them half the day....

After talking with my doctor's nurse this morning, I decided it would be best to go ahead and get recasted. Casting gives me the best chance of healing fully and I really don't want to do anything to jeopardize that for the long run. So, as much as I don't love being in a cast, I put on my big girl pants (Literally--I found the only pair of bootcut jeans I own stuffed in the bottom of my jean drawer the other day) and drove myself to the podiatrist's office. Hopefully, 3 more weeks of fiberglass protection will allow the healing that needs to happen to happen. I'm trusting that's the case.

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying a fashionable new blue hue.

How was your Wednesday? Any surprises or "big girl" moments for you?

TGIalmostF! Have a splendid Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment