Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 33

In case I haven't said it publicly to blogger world yet, let it be known today: I absolutely love my job. More than my job itself, I adore the students I work with. Really, I do. Don't get me wrong, they have moments of getting under my skin and driving me absolutely bonkers, but I wouldn't do what I do without having a burning desire to serve them. I love listening to their stories, seeing them grow, watching them discover and analyze the world for themselves, and really, just sharing life with them, life that includes so many fun twists, turns, and spectacular moments.

Early, early, early this morning, I received surprise post-prom visit from a few. I loved sharing in their post-dance buzz (maybe there's a smidge of vicarious living going on...but mostly just excitement for them). Of course I made them stay long enough to snap a few pics. Enjoy!

The lovely ladies

Their fabulous hairs--LOVE the accessories!
(Note to self: learn how to make these. Stat.)

The strapping gents, sporting the ultimate masculine hugh

The surprise prom crew. Aren't they dolls? :)

2 comments: