Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 29: Not my finest moment...

...but it's worth sharing. This is SO indicative of my energy level today. Day three on crutches: rough! I made it though. Seriously, I'm not sure how I would've made it without my 20 minute power nap.

A big thanks to my co-worker, James, for snapping this (unbeknownst to me). Yes, I slept at my desk. Don't worry; it was during my lunch break. :)
How was your Wednesday? Did you do anything wonderfully exciting? Do you start to feel the weight of the week at this point? This week seems to be dragging on for some reason. Maybe it has something to do with minor life adjustments I've been making. Hmm. ;)

Here's to a terrific, energized Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. You are so adorable! By the way, I understand I have the very best son ever. haha
    If you need ANYTHING, please let me know.
    The Boone's love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lynn, for your sweet words and offer of help! I will be sure to let you know...although Daniel certainly doesn't leave much room for me to need anything at church. He thinks ahead for me more than I think ahead for myself! He's been a huge help.

    Happy Mother's Day to you, lady! :)

    ReplyDelete