Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 49: a new perspective

I found a work-out I can do that's actually pretty solid cardio: the wii!

Seriously, boxing on the wii is so fun and after about 20 minutes, I was winded and sweating. It felt so good! I so miss hard workouts. But, I'm learning some new tricks.

And...I learned how to drive with my left foot tonight. It causes me great anxiety (it feels so weird to me!), and it may take me a couple more practice sessions, but without a cast, I can swing my right leg far enough out of the way to drive with my left foot. Finally, I'm starting to make some adjustments. Enough of this cast getting me down. It's time to rise above, against.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea with the Wii! I wouldn't have thought of that! We kindof have similar blog posts this evening. :-)

    ReplyDelete