Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 37: Please tell me I'm not the only one...

...who is totally thrilled with the new renovations at Price Cutter!


Seriously, what a sight for sore eyes.


So the Price Cutter near my house now has a brand new, expanded organic section, with self-serve grains, oats, granolas, etc. Seriously, I nearly jumped up and down with joy (a one-legged jump, mind you, but a jump, nonetheless). Before you get the wrong impression, let me inform you: I in no way consume only organic foods. I'd be a complete poser if I let you think that were the case. However, I do love to eat clean as much as possible (aka as much as time and money allows). And the close proximity to my living and working quarters leaves less excuses for me not to eat healthy. I do intend to use these resources. Frequently.

OH! I can't believe I almost forgot! Near this section stood a sign that read, "Coming soon: cooking classes." Again, another reason to do the one-legged hop dance. I've researched several different times the existence/availability of cooking classes around here, and have had zero luck. Needless to say, I do intend to attend at some point, because, as anyone who knows me well knows, cooking is not really my strong suit. Yet... ;)

What about you: do you rock the kitchen? What's your best dish? And where do you stand with all things organic?

No comments:

Post a Comment