Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 40: Jamaica, Jamaica, Jamaica!

Basically, I feel like much of my weekend was cosumed with all things Jamaica...and I'm most definitely NOT complaining. I love this team so much and I love how much we're bonding. Tonight, we had our third team workout together, with the ever fabulous April Krenn. (A big blogger shout-out to the K Krew! And a big "Thank you!" to April for taking time to lead our team workout!) Our team did an outstanding job running and working out. I think I'm most proud of their team work though. Seriously, I choked back tears when they all crossed the 3-mile finish line in a pack. It was precious and inspiring!

This is just a fun pic that April took for us after our workout. Yes, we are gross and sweaty and stinky. Yes, we are laying entirely too close for the amount of perspiration that occurred and the amount of stank hanging in the air. Yes, we do love each other that much. :) Our team motto: "Jesus in Jamaicans!"

1 comment: