Wednesday, April 13, 2011

yesterday...a surprise ending

Some friends of mine-who just happened to have a baby last week!-called yesterday afternoon to say they were in Springfield for some afternoon shopping and wanted to stop by work if I wasn't too busy. Me, too busy?! No way...not for good friends OR a newborn. :) Needless to say, I was delighted by their visit; partially because I love them and they're dear friends, and partially because I love babies and wanted so badly to meet their wee one.

Naturally, I snapped a pic or two before they left.

Meet Sophie.

Isn't she beautiful? Payton and Dale are such cute parents. I know they're wonderful already.

So, there's my surprise ending to an otherwise "normal" Tuesday! I couldn't have planned it more perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment