Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 11: A Saturday Smoothie

So this might be semi-lame, and I'm okay with that, but today I made my first ever homemade smoothie. It might have been the best smoothie I've ever had too! So yummy! I picked out some strawberries from a bag of frozen mixed berries, added a couple spoonfuls of vanilla Activia, a squeeze or two of honey, a spoonful of crunchy Jif, 2 tablespoons of some protein powder, and blended for a minute or so. It turned out a little thick so I added just a smidge of Rice Milk (my fave) and then stirred in my glass. Seriously, this was so so good and super filling too!

It's been a stay-home Saturday, but my day has been super full with odds and ends that I needed to finish up. Now, however, it's time for a little crash on the couch. Oh how I love Saturday afternoons... :)

Here's to a relaxing Saturday evening for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment