Friday, April 29, 2011

Catch up...hold the mustard

Hello, lovely blogger friends!

I've got some catching up to do, I'm well aware. And I have every intention if doing so...tomorrow. I've been enjoying some much needed, although unplanned, time away from readily available Internet access. It's been refreshing and frustrating simultaneously. However, I should be back into my routine tomorrow, which I am so eagerly anticipating. I will gladly elaborate on the past few days' happenings at that time; I'm just too tired to process coherently now. So, I'll spare you the unorganized thoughts and leave you with a word of encouragement that was drilled into our thick ministry-focused skulls this week...

What you are doing matters.

Did you know that? YOU matter. And your endeavors matter. Even if you don't see results instantly, what you're doing still matters. What you do today will matter tomorrow. Rest assured.

Peace out until more coherency is readily available.

Rest well, fellow bloggers.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment