Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 9

Little man's look totally describes my week in a word: "Really?!"
Is he not too cute for words? Sheesh. Heart-breaker for sure!

I enjoyed a lovely dinner with 2 fabulous companions tonight.

I'm so thankful it's officially my weekend. I'm pretty tired and so looking forward to a day mostly off of my feet tomorrow. I've got some reading and writing to do during the day tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited. Then tomorrow night it's off to Dinner & a Movie with the ever-entertaining rbcstudents. Oh, how I love them. :) I love these kinds of events too because they generally allow for quite a bit of socialization with the students. Also, they're low maintenance and give us staffers the luxury of simply enjoying some time with our crew.

What about you? Got any fun Friday plans in store?

Stay tuned for tomorrow's photo. It's bound to include something students... :)

3 comments:

  1. We enjoyed dinner with you too!! I am glad you look super skinny in this picture and I look like a fattie! Oh well! We love our chips and salsa! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me guess...El Puente? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever, Kari! You always look great! I definitely love me some chips and salsa...yum-o.

    Em, how in the world did you guess?! ;)

    ReplyDelete