Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 1 & Day 2

Since I'm making this up as I go, I'm giving myself permission to post two pics at once, one for day 1 (yesterday) and one for day 2 (today). I actually decided yesterday that I wanted to begin this new project, but forgot to blog about it when I got home last night. (Boo.) I may have to consider a tattoo on my forehead, just to remind me to a) snap a photo and b) blog about it. (Just kidding about the tat, no worries.)


~Day 1~
Dirty feet after our "A Day Without Shoes" prayer walk around downtown.
Romans 10:15
"How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!"


~Day 2~
My sweet friend, Nicole, and me at Bible study on Tuesday night.
I'm so thankful for great friends.

Okay, just so I don't feel like I'm cheating and not telling you, both of these pics are from yesterday. I actually didn't even take a pic today! (Really crummy start to my new project, right? Sigh. Tomorrow will be different.) I did get to eat lunch with a fabulous friend today though, and I've been reminded how blessed I am by the solid people the Lord has placed in my life. So, the above pic with Nicole accurately exemplifies that sentiment.

I'm super excited to start this new project. I hope you're excited to read about it! Thanks for tuning in and putting up with my endless antics. :)

Have a peaceful evening.


1 comment: