Saturday, April 30, 2011

all things orange

This week, our Discipleship team had the great opportunity to attend the Orange conference in Atlanta. I am a learner through and through and so openly embrace the exposure to new ideas and all of the wisdom that drips from the mouths of the leaders at such events. I've only experienced a handful of conferences, and Orange was by far the largest. Nearly five thousand leaders gathered to worship, network, and pursue this concept of Orange. So what is Orange? The basic concept of Orange revolves around the fusion of the church and the family. There are many details and strategies of moving to Orange, but that is what I'll share for now. (My brain is still reeling from overwhelming amount of information as well as severe amounts of sensory overload. I may be highly and enjoyably social, but this introvert desperately needs some cucooning to recover and process.) If you're interested in learning more about Orange, you should definitely check out their website. I'm sure I'll leak details in coming posts, but for today, I'll leave you with a few snapshots from the week. Enjoy!


Filling up Gwinett Center before opening session at Orange

The guys with their Orange bags, made from recycled banners

Southern belle and a wanna-be :)

Closing session at Orange


No comments:

Post a Comment