Wednesday, April 6, 2011

a new project...

I think I was born with an inherent need to constantly carry around a project. Whether it be in my mind, in my purse, or in my pocket, it seems there's always something brewing. Aye, the curse of a doer, I suppose!

My latest whim is this: take a picture each day for a year, documenting some moment of that day, and share it on my blog. Maybe I write a post alongside the photo, or maybe I just share the photo. Either way, I think it'd be fascinating to look back in a year and reminisce about all the sights along the way.

Now, I realize that my blogging consistency hasn't really been very, well, consistent. So I know that committing to taking a picture a day may be a giant leap for me. But I'm thinking it may just be the extra "oomph" I need to get my blogging consistently. (Not as an obligation or rule, but honestly because I actually enjoy blogging and writing as an outlet....and most of my outlets/hobbies seem to be lacking some major TLC lately.)

Ok, now you're informed. And I'm committed. So, without further ado, I will tie off this little ditty and commence my first days' photo posting.

Stay tuned for regular photo updates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment