Wednesday, January 19, 2011

a few of my favorite things.

Near the top of my list, and in no particular order, are the following:

*A bedtime bowl of cereal. I know it's bad to eat before bed..I'm working on it.

*My iPhone 4. Yes, I just joined the club last week.

*A good read. My current projects: So Long, Insecurity (Beth Moore), Radical (David Platt), and Whispers from God (Bill Hybels). All are highly recommended.

*Good hair days. In all modesty, I was pleased with today's results.

I know, I'm behind a few years on the "MySpace" pics...

*Worship. Enough said.

*New music. Love comeandlive.com for great musical additions to my library.

*Loyal and godly friends. I don't know where I'd be without them.

*My sister and her beau. They're disgustingly adorable, and such dear friends to me.

Pretty presh, huh? :o)

*Well-written words. Sometimes I actually miss diagramming sentences. (HA.)

*A nighttime sky threatening snow. It currently rests at a midnight purple hugh. Absolutely stunning. Something about tonight got me thinking deeply. The haunting tones and quiet comfort remind me that there is something on the horizon, even when I don't see it or feel it; He's still working and moving. I love that reassurance. Mmm.

*Early morning workouts. There's nothing like getting my blood pumping first thing.

And on that note, I'm off to catch some zzz's so that I have the energy to bust a move first thing tomorrow. I have a very important appointment, and Jillian does not like to be kept waiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment