Tuesday, January 4, 2011

my first ramblings of 2011

Tonight I spent the better part of my evening (all of it, in reality) making over my blog. I'm still not finished, not to mention unsatisfied, but I've got to call it a night. I'm pooped. Before I turn in though, I'm determined to pound out a post. It's been entirely too long since I've posted, and, seeing as how this blog exists mainly (and let's face it--probably ONLY) for my own benefit and humor (ha), I feel strongly inclined to satisfy my desire to spew some meaningless insights out into the abyss of bloggerland. So, here goes.

Seeing as it's the new year (I know, I know, it's day 4 already; I'm slightly behind), resolutions and goals have been ever-present in my mind of late. I've been thinking about thinking about some resolutions, but I have yet to make it very far in the thinking process. I do have some things I'd like to change this year, I think, but I'm just not quite sure I'm ready to vocalize all of them yet. I will, however, go ahead and air one now.

Here begins my New Years resolutions for 2011:
1. In 2011, I resolve to be a more diligent and educated blogger. This will definitely require some discipline and creativity on my part, but I am determined!

More to come, but not tonight. My eyes are heavier than I'd prefer, and seeing as how tomorrow is Wednesday, I need to heed their threats.

So, that's all for now. But I'll be back...soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment