Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Hiatus of Sorts..

So it's been over a week since I've had time to even think about blogging. And quite frankly, the fact that I'm stressed about blogging seems a little counter productive to me at this point. I'd love to have time for writing; it's such a great outlet. But, due to a vast amount of personal stuff I need to deal with, along with a very sparse amount of free time I'm currently experiencing, it seems like a wise move for me to lay off of blogging for a bit. In all honesty, I've got a lot on my plate, and I need to sort through it inwardly before I can process externally. So, my dear blogger friends, consider this a fond-and temporary-adieu, a hiatus for now. When the time is right, I will pick it up again. Until then, I'll still read your writings and pray blessings on you.

Until next time, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment