Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 98

This morning I made some super yum oatmeal. Ingredients: oats (obviously), vanilla Activia, raw honey, blueberries, and raisins, topped with a sparse handful of sunflower seeds. Not only was it delish, but it was filling too. I hate eating oatmeal and then being hungry 2 hours later so I try with all my might to bulk it up. I just love it too much to not eat it.
Also, today I had a considerably good "poof" day. I'm just sayin. Those have been few and far between over the last few months, as my winter pixie cut has grown. I'm so ready to have long hair...we'll see if I last. I tend to stink at fighting the bite of the short hair bug.

Please pardon the massive under-eye circles (it's CAMP week) and the awesome bathroom stenciling. :o)

It's CAMP week, and I'm pretty stinking excited. In fact, we leave tomorrow. I think I've got nearly everything accomplished on my end; I just gotta pack up things in the office and hit the road first thing tomorrow morning. I'm so ready to see what God does this week. It never fails; big things always happen. I'm eager...and I'm tired. I've gotta rest up for a week of adventure and fun!

Talk to you soon, bloggie friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment