Saturday, July 9, 2011

Days 94 & 95: KC roadtrip

As I've shared before, my bestie Rachel is getting married! The countdown is officially 2 weeks from tomorrow. Last night, we bridesmaids threw her a shower at the Plaza in Kansas City. It was a quick trip, but well worth it to help celebrate my fabulous friend!

Roadtrip essentials!
The view from our balcony
Our view after dark...love the city!
My new friend Sarah! :)
The bride and me..isn't she stunning?!

For your random reading pleasure: My sister went floating today with some highschool friends and came home about 3 shades away from leather. I'm definitely jealous of her hues currently. After a really nasty warming from my dermatologist a few weeks ago, I'm basically forbidden to tan intentionally. So, I'm seriously contemplating sunless tanner. Anyone had any luck with said lotions? What brand(s) do you recommend?

Have you done anything fun this weekend? If not, do it. NOW. Or tomorrow... :)

Good night, bloggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment