Sunday, November 6, 2011

I need to write.

So badly.  Do you ever have those times that you know you have something to say, but the words just don't formulate adequately?  Yeah, that's me right now.  If I could access the deep recesses of my heart/mind, I know there would be something almost tangible to post (it feels that huge), but there seems to be something in the way.  Erg.

This is what it feels like right now:   chaos.  Erg.  Again.

The irony is that I did a lot of creative writing this week, for the first time in a loonnnngggg time.  But I haven't journaled or blogged thoughts/feelings in a while.  So strange.

Instead of share anything meaningful/insightful, I'll ramble...but only briefly.  Indulge if you dare.

1.  I absolutely get entirely annoyed with Christmas music playing before Thanksgiving.  Call me a turkey baby, but I just don't think it's right.  Thanksgiving is such a significant holiday; it promotes gratitude and togetherness.  But no, we'll just breeze right on by that to all the festive tunes of St. Nick.  Erg.

2.  I really, thoroughly, completely, and entirely LOVE Christmas music with all of my heart.  AFTER Thanksgiving.  Just sayin'.

3. Apparently, I'm an inadequate clock setter.  Last night I set my phone clock back one hour before I went to bed and I set my phone alarm for 5:21am.  Welp, my alarm went off at 5:21am, but it just so happens that it was actually 6:21am.  And I had no idea I was an hour behind until 7:45am, which I thought to be 6:45am.  Such a confusing morning for me.  And mildly stressful.

4.  Fave new show:  New Girl.  Hands down.

5.  Fave old show:  Prison Break.  Hands down even farther.  I discovered it last Sunday night.  Between then and last night, I may or may not have watched 18 episodes on Netflix.  Oops.  Today, I fasted.  No addictions or idols here, folks.

6.  I am really super duper thankful that I have a co-teacher now on Sunday mornings.  Oh it makes things so much smoother.  Not to mention the fact that she's AWESOME and going to add so much to our conversations and studies.  YES.

7.  I like to type in fragments.  Sometimes.  Usually when I'm feeling a little rebellious.

8.  Current mood:  semi-rebellious.  ;)

9.  Tomorrow: Monday.  Me: Not quite ready.  Weekends go too fast sometimes.

10.  I wanted to end this pointless list on an even number.  Sometimes I'm slightly Type-A.  Sometimes.

That's all for tonight.  I'll write something substantial and thought-provoking at some point in the near future.  Hopefully.  Once I can translate all the jumble in my head/heart.

Until then, hasta luego, amigos.

Oh, one more thing:  who decided this was the cool factor and how in the world are we ladies supposed to accomplish this?!  So not fair.

(Just for the record, I think this is hilarious.)

2 comments:

  1. So many little silly replies to your ramblings, but then I saw the ridiculous picture, and out of my mind they went. How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the Christmas music. When I left for church on Sunday morning, the Wind FM was playing Mary Did you Know...love that song but not right after Halloween!

    ReplyDelete