Saturday, December 17, 2011

I feel like...

...the world's worst blogger.  Seriously.  It's not that I haven't thought about blogging lately.  Oh I've thought about it.  And I've wanted to blog.  But I haven't really had anything super cohesive or life-altering to blog about.  Add to that the fact that I haven't had a whole lot of downtime lately and, thus, we have a sadly unattended blog.  Erg.

So, in case you couldn't tell, this is strictly an obligatory post.  My deepest apologies.  To keep things [somewhat] interesting, I'll share some photos from the last month of my life, which mostly includes birthday happenings and Thanksgiving gatherings.  Do enjoy.

my bday with my sisters <3

pops, me, & momma

the fam

a surprise bday party from some amazing students


cousins scouring black friday ads

grandma & me on thanksgiving/bday

gma & mom: two amazing women

silly cousins & gma

grandma & her girls

carpenter fam

love her smiley eyes

my newly 3-year-old friend 
Well, that's a brief pictorial recap of the recent happenings in my life.  Soon I will write--not just blog, but write.  I promise.  Soon.  Meanwhile, the insides of my eyelids currently beckon.  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment